How to Make Lemon Pepper Chicken
If one can name the best dish to present in a family garden brunch, that definitely has to be the best-baked lemon pepper chicken! With just minutes away from the over, it is definitely one of the most in-demand dishes that complete the weekend brunch with the whole family!
Aside from the fact that lemon pepper chicken is an American favourite, it is also very easy to make that requires only a handful of ingredients. It brings the perfect combination of that juicy chicken, tender veggies, and a tangy flavorful lemon pepper sauce that will make a simple home gathering felt like a luxurious restaurant treat! You can also check out https://www.youreviewit.com/gifts/ for awesome reviews and ideas.
Now since this blog is all about that zesty, peppery seasoning that goes great on a wide variety of dishes. Let us talk a thing or two on how you can make the best lemon pepper chicken at home!
Steps in Cooking Using Lemon Pepper
One fact we live to know about chicken; it is delicious, juicy and flavorful. Without bias, chicken is just the most versatile dish one can play with spices, including that of lemon pepper.
The great thing is that you won’t have to need a lot of fancy ingredients to make a sumptuous treat. Right at your home kitchen, you would need everything to make a lemon pepper chicken more delightful, which is also restaurant-worthy!
To do that, follow these steps below!
Prepare the ingredients
Jot down every ingredient you would need, and of course including the lemon pepper as the main ingredient. Other than that, there are more ingredients you should include:
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 lemons, divided
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts halved
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. Swanson Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
The Cooking Steps
- Start with preheating your oven at 400°. Right in a prepared bowl, you can start whisking flour, lemon pepper, zest of 1 lemon and salt together. You can also ready your chicken breast and toss it in the mixture and fully coat it. Slice few remaining lemons into thin rounds as presentation.
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat oil. You can add the chicken in a single layer and have it cooked until it is golden on the bottom part. Wait again for about 5 minutes, take it as a cue to flip the chicken.
- To finally skillet, add butter, garlic, broth, and few lemon slices and bake it until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Make sure also that the sauce has reduced slightly. For about 15 minutes, wait until everything is fully coated and cooked.
Finally, spoon sauce the chicken to make sure that every sauce reaches every part of the chicken. In that way, it will make sure that the lemon pepper is evident in the chicken’s taste.